The Stewartville Public Swimming Pool delights you with many fun features. Our zero-depth area offers a tot slide and interactive water features. Our deep pool includes a diving board and two 30-foot slides*!*Must be 48″ inches tall to use slides.
Children who are not potty trained must wear both- swim diaper and plastic pants!!
The Stewartville Pool accepts cash or check only! No credit or debit cards.
Personal Flotation Devices are NOT allowed at the Stewartville Pool.
**THERE WILL BE NO FAMILY OR SINGLE PASSES, OR SWIM TEAM THIS YEAR**
The information below is subject to change according to the Stay Safe Plan from the Governor. Minnesota State and Olmsted County Department of Health Guidelines.
6:30-7:30 Adult Fitness class(lap swim)
7:30-8:30 Water Aerobics class(mon,wed,fri)
8:30-9:00 Swim Lesssons
9:15-9:45 Swim Lessons
10:00-10:30 Swim Lessons
10:45-11:15 Swim Lessons
11:30-12:00 Swim Lessons
1:00-3:00 Open Swim (SAT AND SUN 12:00-3:00 )
3:30-6:00 Open Swim (SAT AND SUN 3:30-6:30)
6:30-7:00pm Swim Lessons
7:15-7:45pm Swim Lessons
8:00-9:00pm Water Aerobics(tues,thur,sun)
****JULY 4TH POOL HOURS 12 – 4****
Directions to the Pool
204 4th St. SW Stewartville, MN
Click here for direction
NOTE CHANGE IN LESSONS $45.00
Swimming Lessons Signup Sheet
(To save time, please fill out the above form and bring to sign ups.)
YOU MUST SIGN UP IN PERSON
Prices (CASH OR CHECK ONLY)
*Water Aerobics – Classes will be starting Monday June 15th.
Mon – Wed- Fri 7:30 a.m.-8:30a.m.
Cost is $50.00
If you choose not to get a season pass you can pay $4.00 or use a punch card. These options do not carryover for open swim hours.
*Parent/Child – This class is designed for children ages 6 months to 3 years. Water exploration and beginning swimming skills will be covered. The class will run Tuesdays and Thursdays on the following dates:
July 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23
Two options for times: 6:30-7:00 or 7:15-7:45 COST $45.00
- Parents must be in the pool to assist child for Level 1
- Parents will not be allowed in pool area during lessons except for Level 1
- Parent/Child Class-Child must have swim diaper and plastic pants over swim diaper
- Locker rooms will be used for showering before lessons. No changing of clothing will be allowed
- Entering the facilities thru front doors and existing after lessons thru gate at concessions
- Instructors will be instructing lessons primarily from the deck
- Pool furniture will not be available for use
- Drinking fountain will not be available for use
- Limited concessions
Some additional information this year due to COVID 19:
- Social Distancing:
To promote social distancing signage will be posted with guidelines.
Designated staff will remind patrons to keep six feet apart if guidelines are not being followed within the pool area.
We will ask that patrons stand in a single-file line upon entering the pool and stand six feet apart.
Patrons will enter through the main doors, and then exit through the concession stand gate to avoid crossing paths.
- On June 15th, 2020, the Stewartville Pool will be allowed to open with a maximum capacity of 225 patrons.
Pool passes will not be able to be purchased for the 2020 pool season. Admission will be $4.00 per person. Patrons can also purchase a punch card at $3.00 per punch.
Picnic tables will remain in place; a maximum of 4 people can sit at each picnic table.
- Locker rooms will only be available for showering before entering the pool and using the bathroom. Lockers will not be available for use by patrons.
Red Cross Swim Lesson levels: please use this link to help you with level your child’s level https://www.safeswim.com/red-cross-swim-lesson-levels/
Passes are valid one year’s swimming season only.
- General Admission – $4 (6 months & older). Swim diapers and plastic pants are required for toddlers.
- Punch Card – $30 for 10 punches
- Water Aerobics – $50
- Adult Fitness – $50
- Swimming Lessons – $45
- Parent Child Class $45
The Stewartville Public Pool may be rented for parties or events! Pricing is $100/hour without access to slides, or $150/hour with slide access. Prices include a party of up to 25 people; add $15/hour for each additional 12 guests. Concessions are not available; you can bring your own. If you choose to swim after your pool rental time, you will be required to pay general admission.
Call (507) 533-8143 for availability and to rent.