City of Stewartville – Current COVID-19 Response/Citizen Communication:
Citizen Response Letter
- The City will follow the Olmsted County Public Health guidelines https://www.co.olmsted.mn.us/OCPHS/COVID-19/Pages/default.aspx
- City Hall will be temporarily closed to walk in traffic thru March 31st. If you need to contact someone you can call our office at 507-533-4745 or use our staff email addresses located under City Staff.
- Fareway Grocery has sent out notice to all citizens to reserve 8am to 9am for elderly and or with increased susceptibility to serious illness and expecting mothers, all other general customers will be able to shop from 9am to 7pm. Please note Fareway will be closed at 7pm until further notice.
- Business Resources: Covid flyer – stewartville
- Here is a link to the Chamber of Commerce page for any information on the Businesses in the area. https://www.stewartvillechamber.com/